Thursday, November 8, 2012

Weekend Links

"I want to vote, Mama!" See that little "I voted" sticker? This is the proud face of a little one who had a great first-time experience "voting!"
Henry, post-voting on Tuesday. See that little sticker? He was so proud of himself.

Yay, Friday! Every week I sound like a broken record but I can't help it...I'm just so happy it's the weekend! This one should be especially fun too. Later today I'll be heading up to Flagstaff to meet up with five of my college girlfriends for a rare couple of days all together. I'm so excited to get lost in nostalgia visiting our favorite places and eating all of our favorite foods...and also catching up and making some new memories too. Feel free to follow along with me on Instagram as I (over)gram the weekend away (user name: danihampton). Then Sunday Hank, Henry and I have a fun family movie night planned. We're going through all the Disney classics to get ready for our Disney trip in a few months. So far Henry's favorites are Lady and the Tramp and Dumbo. My vote for this week's pick is The Little Mermaid...the best!

And usual, here are some links to enjoy. xo

----------

18 things you should say yes to. Such a fun article.

My friend's partner runs Welcome Home Cleaning, a cleaning service in Phoenix that uses all Method products. Pretty awesome, right? Check 'em out!

Still Juxing, still loving it! And, good news, the Jux app will be released soon!

I linked to this awesome e-book last week, but if you missed it, be sure to check out A Hip, Handmade Holiday. See my pal Emily's adorable promo video here.

Last Links post my "Tips for New Bloggers" link was broken and I couldn't fix it until later in the week. For those who missed it, here it is.

I've download almost all of these fonts- they're great...and free!

Okay, I think I am finally going to try these no-heat curls after seeing this tutorial

A wonderful post on happiness

A night at the museum...I would love to attend something like this!

92 years of women voting in pictures. Love this one.

Adore Cailyn's blog- check out her "Currently" post from this week.

Tofu pumpkin pie! Yum.

Annnd...pomegranate picking!

22 of your childhood style icons, revisited. Blossom anyone? Although I was actually more of a Six girl if you must know.

Remember how I asked for tips for Disney with a little one earlier this week? Well one of my sweet readers sent me this link on Modern Kiddo. Such a wonderful, informative post.

Love the "Teach Me Something" series on Michele's blog- this week's is pretty awesome.  Then head over to Jess' blog and learn how to crochet a rose!

Talk to your cab driver.

Deep in the woods. Enjoyed this post on one of my most favorite blogs.

Some discount codes from my sponsors:

15% off with "DREAM15" at Feathers and Sinew
15% off with "SOSWEET" at Moorea Seal

Speaking of shops, have you checked out my sponsor Zaia yet? 

Here are some fabulous blogs to visit: one, two, three and four. Have fun getting lost in those blogs...so much amazing-ness!

Finally, and most importantly, here are some blog posts from around the web via Sarah, about Hurricane Sandy. If you're interested in donating, The Red Cross is always a good option. One of my readers also sent a link to a fundraising site to help her family after everything they owned was destroyed.

Volunteer Sunday
The Side of the Storm You May Not See on TV
My Un-Marathon Weekend
Don't You Forget About Us

No comments:

Post a Comment