Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Someone's got a new look!


I am so incredibly excited to show off Sometimes Sweet's brand new look. My lovely and very talented friend Liz created it and I couldn't be happier. I had been wanting a clean, simple design for some time now, and when I contacted Liz months ago she knew exactly what I had in mind.

Isn't it pretty? I love how uncluttered it is, how easy it is to navigate, and I'm just so into the overall aesthetic.  I highly recommend Liz for all of your design needs, so be sure to contact her if you're in the market for a great new look. She's the sweetest thing and just so easy to work with...and didn't even mind that it took me months to make decisions. Sorry about that, Team Pizza! ;)

There are still some pieces I need to finalize, like getting my email subscriptions up and running, and publishing my "Favorites" page that will be full of my favorite blogs, posts, and past features. I'm looking to have those completed by the end of the week.

I hope you love it, and thanks again sweet Liz! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment