Sunday, October 28, 2012

Weekend Links

Playing trains on the bridge. So thankful for this beautiful Fall day!
from our afternoon in Sedona today- more on this later next week :)

Happy Sunday evening! It's actually 11:47pm Arizona time and I'm just sneaking this "weekend links" post in before the weekend is over! This week I decided to include a few links from the tweets and FB comments I received- so a huge thank you to all of you who participated! You sent so many links in that I couldn't share them all (and I feel terrible about that), so I chose a few randomly to be fair. If I didn't include your link this time be sure to let me know you submitted this time when I do it again- I really would love to include everyone!

Enjoy and have a wonderful new week.
----------


10 images of inspiration: Halloween edition!

Another great article on Tiny Buddha- this one's about judging the person you used to be.

How fun does this Halloween-themed dinner party look?


You might be sick of pumpkin pictures, but even if you are, take a look at this!

Homemade Rolos: vegan, GF and only 5 ingredients.


Golden Hour in Central Park. Self-explanatory.


A look back at Karolina's first year of parenting, and thoughts on motherhood from Kara. Both great reads.


DYING over this post on Lydia Mag about how to throw a fabulous fall party. Those invites!

Such a lovely wedding. I love the Biltmore! So much history and beauty.

Great photos of Vanessa and her fam at the Genoa Candy Dance.

Do you have any fun traditions you do with your friends? Love this idea of a Food Club.


And speaking of free, this post about "public bookshelves" is pretty awesome. What a neat concept!

See you tomorrow for a ton of photos from our weekend! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment