Friday, September 21, 2012

5 Delicious (Paleo) Recipes

Megan's blog is one of my favorites for a few reasons- she's a great writer, she takes fantastic photos, and I always, always enjoy the stories and recipes she shares. And lucky us, she's sharing five of those delicious meal ideas with us today! After you're done drooling, be sure to stop by The Freckled Italian and say hello.


Hi everyone! I'm Megan and I blog at Freckled Italian. I wanted to share a word on my experience with Paleo today since Dani has been trying it out for herself!

I switched to Paleo almost a year ago and I can't believe how much it's changed my life. I went from being a frail, always-dizzy, migraine-riddled, constantly anxious and often depressed 23 year-old with acne that just wouldn't quit and a moderate case of alopecia areata to the healthy and happy person that I am today. I now have a full head of hair, clear skin, and my anxiety under control. There are some days that I wake up and miss sourdough bread or my beloved morning lattes (especially now as fall approaches!), but they sure beat the days I used to wake up and wonder what could possibly be wrong with me.

I know that not everyone chooses to switch to Paleo because of health reasons, but that's my story, and I love to share it. I've also always loved cooking and eating, and the past nine months or so have really changed the way I think about food. It's also forced me to get a little more creative in the kitchen...and sometimes, to just wrap things in bacon. Here are my five favorite things I've made and blogged in the last few months. I hope you find something you like.

Try one or try them all-- and let me know if you do!
Thanks for having me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment