Saturday, September 8, 2012

Weekend Links

Channeling fall in my new favorite sweater from @lulus
  So in love with my new favorite sweater from Lulus. Get one for yourself here!

Plans changed a bit and I am typing this from home, not from Las Vegas as I had originally planned. I was set to visit Emily for the weekend but she had to work, so I'm enjoying some quiet family time with my guys. I hope you have a rejuvenating, relaxing weekend too!

----------


I contributed a piece to the wonderful Lydia Mag about learning to say yes!

My friend Cole made it to the top 100 finalists in the Martha Stewart American Made Awards, which is looking for the next creative entrepreneur. She's in the running to win $10,000 to expand her business, a trip to NY and a chance to be featured in Martha Stewart's magazine. If you have a moment, please head over there and vote for Nicole (you can vote everyday until Sept. 24th). The easiest way to find her is by clicking on the interactive map on Arizona.

Love this alleged list of "must-use" words at Jamie Oliver's restaurant.

33 things to accept and embrace. Love this list.

A great post on what is still my very favorite blog ever!

Check out Baby Ink, one of my new sponsors. Super neat kid's stuff.

Love Lesley and love this little tour of her shared girls' room.

Right now ELF is offering 10% off their handmade, custom leather goods with code SSWEET.  I actually have a pair of their flats being made for me right now and I can't wait. Can you guess what color combo I chose?

Love this choose your own letter print set.

Zucchini apple spice muffins

NYC in the 80s.

Wishlist: this bike (in pink!), this dress, and these shoes.

Hello stranger on the street, could you please tell me how to take care of my baby?

Lately I've really been enjoying discovering new blogs that are really different from my own. Here are a couple: one and two.

No comments:

Post a Comment