Monday, September 17, 2012

Advertise on Sometimes Sweet in October!

mayadvertise

I thought I would make a quick sponsor call for next month. There are tons of fun things coming up on Sometimes Sweet in October, and I'd love to help you grow your blog, shop, or website. Placing an ad on this site works, and many of my sponsors renew their spots for months at a time.

Some fun things coming up next month: more 'everyday' posts, lots of seasonal fun from pumpkin festivals to trick-or-treating (do you remember Henry's first Halloween last year?), prepping for Henry's 2nd birthday, a couple fun trips, and a brand new blog design!

If you're interested, check out my sponsor page and then send me an email if you'd like to see my current ad sizes and rates. I'd love to have you.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment