Friday, September 14, 2012

Weekend Links

Untitledleaving Crossfit last week- I love how family-oriented it is!

Happy Friday! Before I head out of town I wanted to share some of the links I've collected over the past few days. Enjoy, and have a wonderful weekend!

----------

Henry needs these boots. Cutest things ever!

These shoes arrived this week and they're amazing. I can't wait to wear them out and about- they're perfect for fall.

Chicken Tikka Masala. One of my favorite dishes.

A "Not-Summer" Reading List. Some fantastic picks!

Accepting the Differences- a great read.

Green Thai Quinoa and Chickpea Vegetable Curry.

King of the slides!

These beautiful hand stitched pillows and blankets are killing me.

J. Crew S/S '13. Loving the colors.

An essay on Pepperidge Farm Cookies. I grew up eating these at my grandparents' house!

A beautiful post about tomato soup weather.

25 delicious camping recipes. I'm still thinking about that family camping trip we want to take soon!

Cute post over on Lindsay's blog.

I love this.

7 favorite vegan recipes.

Have you visited Pave Life yet? They're a wonderful sponsor of mine that make nights out on the town affordable and fun!

Some more sponsor love: one of EVERYTHING please!  Then say hi to Cailyn and check out this adorable little boy's shirt at Baby Ink.

The Sandlot kiddos. Where are they now? Thanks Tracy for the link!

Can't wait for my custom order ELFs to arrive.

So much goodness on Modern Kiddo lately I couldn't just pick one post to share!

And finally some current favorite blogs: one and two.

No comments:

Post a Comment