Saturday, September 22, 2012

Hello, Fall!

Family Photos, November 2011

Fall. I've written about it a hundred times, I've thought about it all summer. There's just something about the change of seasons that makes me feel inspired and excited. And this particular season's change is my favorite. Even though we just spent a week in perpetual summertime, parts of me were still excited to get home to our cooler weather and put up our fall decor, line up some little pumpkins on our mantle, and fill up a basket with gourds. It's pretty perfect that we left behind summer in such a warm, tropical place and will be starting these first days of Autumn back home with the leaves just starting to change. I am looking forward to so much this season- Henry really enjoying Halloween, baking so many delicious treats, and most of all, just spending time outside and taking it all in.

So like I say every year, welcome Fall! It's going to be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment